Friday, July 8, 2011

The Beginning of the End!

What the shit is up my fair peasants! My dear accountant Sir. Jesse has gotten one of the blog things; and since I do fair myself to be quite prestige with this foul monster known as the internet, I decided to follow. Now to start the avalanche that my post's will bring; I start off with the story of my life and what I see true in nature...Now let's be honest...I'm not in fucking middle school so fuck that shit right? I'm your King, and the one King to RULE THEM ALL! Typically these blog's will be random....from what I think is cool, interesting, or even fun to fap too. So sit back and enjoy this great abyss known as my own personal blog.

PS: I'll make sure to let you all know when I shit...I'll even rate it =D
PSS: Your King loves you all...in the most homo way ever!

1 comment: