Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Long Time No See!

What's up all you fucking ingrates! Now now, I am merely joking and fucking around with you all! It's actually been awhile since my first post (1 week I think?) Well I bring this too you all so that you all know I haven't just quit out like a fucking shit head. So who all has seen Adventure Time? Well the dog Jake, Finns best friend...he is a NIGGER BEATER! That's right folk's...he beats niggers in plain sight of our joyous community! Now many of you will bring this single question to my attention; what will I do to stop Jake's horrific genocide of the Negro Armada? Simply nothing my dear men and women...not a damn thing. Your King has not grown soft in any shape or form, but he is in need of a new ally, and Jake is just the type to be befriended! I look forward to releasing info on his future endeavor's, but until next time; I love you all in the most homosexual way known to fair men and creature on this planet!

PS: I was serious about my shit's...and since it's been a week I will just update you on the one I had to take mid-way into this Blog Post. It was a high-low range shit of sorts...not what I was expecting pre-shit; disappointing to say the least. I will give this shit a (4/10.) Have an AWESOME day fair citizens!

No comments:

Post a Comment